This program supports high-growth, innovative SME’s in knowledge-based industries, such as IT, health biotech, software, pharmaceuticals and medical equipment in rural and urban communities in Southern Ontario.
Loans of $150,000 to $500,000.
Eligible projects encompass one of the following:
- Late stage commercialization;
- New product or service development;
- New applications or markets; or
- Development or implementation of new processes or technologies.
- Employ 50-500 employees
- Be unable to obtain adequate and reasonable financing from other lending sources
- Operate in Southern Ontario
- Demonstrate job creation/retention for Southern Ontario residents
- Provide evidence of their ability or experience to operate the business