The retrofit program provides financial incentives to encourage the replacement of existing equipment with energy efficient equipment and new control systems that will provide cash flow savings and improve efficiency.
For a non-lighting project a participant may receive $800/kW or $0.10/kWh. For a lighting retrofit project a participant may receive $400/kW or $0.05/kWh.
- Lighting retrofits and controls
- HVAC redesign
- Chiller replacement
- Variable speed drives
- Improvement of thermal performance of a building through measures such as increased insulation
- Implementation of new operating procedures, including the purchase and installation of equipment
- Commercial spaces or buildings
- Agricultural facilities, including dairy, swine or poultry farms, greenhouses and nurseries
Your project must be eligible for a minimum prescriptive incentive of $100 to apply. For the Engineered or Customs measures, your project must have an estimated demand reduction of greater than or equal to 1kW and/or first-year annual savings of greater than or equal to 2,000 kWh.