In order to maximize your funding opportunities, there are a few points to consider when looking at incentive programs. Direct (grants and loans) and indirect (tax credits) funding offer distinct advantages and have specific eligibility criteria.
In other words, government grants or loans could off-set one another or reduce your tax credit refunds as the government wants to avoid any “double dipping” of overlapping project costs. It is important to know how various programs interconnect with each other to ensure you maximize your funding potential and how they should be incorporated into your overall financing plan to support growth initiatives.
- been assisting companies access government funding for over 25 years.
- the scale, infrastructure and resources to assist companies in all industries and sizes.
- increase awareness on various federal and provincial government funding programs available to businesses in Canada.
- help navigate through the complex government funding system and increase the chances of success and funding results.
- optimize government funding opportunities by matching various tax credits, grants and loans against the financing needs and company situation (i.e., type of company, industry sector, size, location, etc.).
- take a team-based approach to obtain the financing required to execute growth and R&D plans.
- address the need in the marketplace of companies having little to no understanding of government funding programs and how they interact with each other.
- provide the resources and expertise in order to access government funding and allow companies to focus on their business.