Mitacs Accelerate InDev
Description: A unique cost-shared R&D internship program which connects companies with Canadian universities' research expertise (i.e. graduate students and postdoctoral fellows).
Funding Details: $11,000 for 4 month internship ($7,500 from partner organization and $3,500 from Mitacs) will be provided to the academic supervisor as a research grant. It is required that the intern receive a stipend of a minumum $10,000 of the total grant per 4-month internship.
Eligible Expenditures: Funds are limited to supporting the direct costs of research as directed by NSERC.
Eligibility Requirements: Canadian for-profit companies, or a Canadian business location of a foreign-owned for-profit company. All companies with research and development issues, in any fields or disciplines, are eligible.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the Mitacs Accelerate InDev program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org