Description: A cost-sharing grant to help Canadian SMEs cover costs incurred to develop new export markets (that the SME has had no export activity to for the past 24 months).
Funding Details: 50% of eligible costs up to $100,000 per project.
- Business travel costs
- Trade show exhibitions
- Market research
- Adaptation of marketing materials
- Legal fees associated with a distribution/representation agreement
Be a for-profit company;
Be an incorporated legal entity or a limited liability partnership (LLP);
Have a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) business identifier number;
Have a minimum of one full-time equivalent (FTE) employee and a maximum of 250 FTE employees;
Have no less than $200,000 and no more than $50 million in annual revenue declared in Canada
How NorthBridge Will Assist With CanExport and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org