SD Tech Fund
Description: SD Tech Fund is aimed at supporting the late-stage development and pre-commercial demonstration of clean technology solutions that address climate change and improve the productivity and the global competitiveness of the Canadian industry.
Funding Details: The fund will provide up to 50% of eligible project costs.
Eligible Expenditures: Eligible project costs include:
- All goods and services and professional and technical personnel costs required to plan and conduct the scientific, technical, environmental, management and/or reporting activities directly related to the project
- Capital items that have no residual value beyond the period of funding of the eligible project and are specifically required for the delivery of the project
- The depreciation expense for the period of funding of capital items that have an enduring commercial value accrued to an individual organization beyond the funding period
- Feasibility studies pertaining to the eligible project
Eligibility Requirements: Applicants should have expertise in sustainable development technology and be part of a project consortium. Eligible projects must focus on the development and demonstration of new technologies that address issues of climate change, clean air, water and soil quality. The projects must be undertaken primarily in Canada.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the SD Tech Fund and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com