OMDC Interactive Digital Media (IDM) Fund
Description: Non-repayable contribution for Ontario companies developing interactive digital media products.
Funding Details: Non-repayable contribution of up to $150,000 to a maximum of 50% of the project budget.
Eligible Expenditures: Labour, capital, administrative, distribution, promotions.
Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible a company must be:
Eligible products must be:
- A screen-based company that is involved in the creation of complete content products
- Have demonstrated in-house expertise in the creation of content for interactive platforms, networks or devices
- An Ontario-based organization that is incorporated in Ontario
- A Canadian-owned and -controlled organization
- A private sector, for profit organization
- Intended to be experienced by the end user on a digital media platform, network or device that is capable of interactivity and allows users to make decisions and have control over the content
- Complete with an intention to release the project via an interactive digital media platform, network or device as the primary distribution channel
- Intended for use by individuals or groups of individuals; be intended to educate, inform or entertain
- Consist of a combination of at least two of text, sound (music, sound effects, voice, etc.) and images (pictures, animations, video, etc.
- Suitable for commercial exploitation
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the IDM Fund and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org