NOHFC - Northern Ontario Internship Program
Description: The intent of the Northern Ontario Internship Program is to strengthen Northern Ontario's competitive advantage and build economic development capacity by attracting and retaining graduates in the North. The program provides recent graduates who are interested in launching and building their careers in Northern Ontario access to internships.
Funding Details: Eligible private sector Northern Ontario organizations are potentially eligible to receive a conditional contribution of up to 50 percent of a recent graduate's salary to a maximum contribution of $31,500.
Eligible Expenditures: Salary and wages for a 52-week internship.
Eligibility Requirements: New and existing enterprises that will create jobs in Northern Ontario. Eligible sectors include but are not limited to:
The candidate must have received a diploma, degree or certificate from a university or college within the last 3 years, and the position must provide the candidate with first-time employment in their field of study. Activities that displace existing employees are not eligible. Funding approval is required prior to recruitment.
- Agriculture and food processing
- Minerals and Mining
- Forest products
- Resource-based, cultural, adventure or nature-based tourism
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Digital Economy
- Health Sciences
- Tourism and Transporation
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the NOHFC - Northern Ontario Internship Program
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com