In today’s competitive and data-driven business environment, the importance of protecting your intellectual property is higher than ever.
Exploiting synergies between SR&ED/IRAP and patent applications can save time and resources.
Many people don’t realize that significant parallels exist between what is required for a SR&ED/IRAP filing and for a patent filing. Join experts from Northbridge Consultants, a professional engineering firm and subject matter expert on government funding, and PCK, a leading boutique intellectual property firm, to find out how you can efficiently combine your SR&ED/IRAP and patent application processes.
The seminar will include a discussion about the requirements for the SR&ED and IRAP programs, about the fundamentals of intellectual property protection, and about how the application process for each filing can be combined into a single process, allowing you to coordinate actionable tasks with relevant time periods.
- Introduction to government funding (SR&ED/IRAP)
- Introduction to fundamentals of intellectual property protection
- Explanation of how to process SR&ED applications in parallel with patent applications
- Case studies (Using a SR&ED technical narrative to write a patent)
- Discussion; questions and answers
Thursday, December 1, 2016 from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM (EST)
500-1300 Yonge Street
Toronto, Ontario M4T 1X3
Please RSVP online by December 1, 2016.