Have you developed a network within the business community that can utilize NorthBridge’s services? Or do you have an active client base which can benefit from additional value-added services? If so, NorthBridge requires business development expertise is required to assist with a rapidly growing national firm.
- Prospect for new referral partners such as other service providers, industry organizations and institutions to create strategic partnerships.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with these new and existing partners as well as potential clients.
- Manage the front-end of the sales process, including follow-ups, proposal creation and contract signings.
- Establish and maintain productive internal communications with other business development representatives, the marketing department, and account managers.
- Assist with the formulation and execution of strategic marketing initiatives, including to developing new approaches to further build the relationship portfolio to new sectors.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on the SR&ED program.
- Use CRM software to manage potential leads, and to schedule appointments.
- Achieve sales-related targets and growth objectives.
- Attend weekly and monthly internal sales meetings and participate in sales training.
- Actively attend relevant seminars, tradeshows, incubator/accelerator office hours and other networking events.
- Have a strong Canadian B2B network within the advanced manufacturing, food processor, and/or technology sectors.
- Have active listening skills and the ability to explain complex details in a clear manner.
- Be able to connect with diverse types of people and be an engaging “story-teller”.
- Exhibit persistence and confidence to form strong relationships with strategic partners.
- Be innovative and entrepreneurial.
- Able to commute long distances as travel throughout Ontario will be required and possibly throughout Canada on occasion.
- Bilingualism (English and French).
- Prior knowledge about SR&ED tax credits and other government funding programs.
- University degree or college diploma in relevant field.
If you are looking for a challenging and fulfilling opportunity in a dynamic and entrepreneurial work environment with competitive compensation, we want to hear from you! To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , or fax them to 519-623-5654.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.