NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- NorthBridge Success Story: National Food Processor Secures SR&ED Tax Credits
- Employee Spotlight: Kate Hendriks
- Harper Announces Federal Support for Trade Shows, Trade Missions, and Market Research
- DC Foods to Receive SWODF Funding for Plant Expansion
- BCIDMTC and SR&ED Tax Credits
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day from NorthBridge Consultants!
- FedDev Announces Creation of Canadian Centre for Product Validation
- Full Archives