NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- Employee Spotlight: Nesma Hashem
- NorthBridge Spring 2015 Newsletter
- Funding to Support Expansion Projects in Eastern Ontario
- Happy Easter from NorthBridge Consultants!
- Details From CME Smart Information Session
- New Growing Forward 2 Application Intake Dates
- NorthBridge Success Story: National Food Processor Secures SR&ED Tax Credits
- Full Archives