NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- Employee Spotlight: Chloe Carloni
- Linking SR&ED to Training
- Summer 2015 Newsletter – Business Innovation
- Leveraging Hiring Grants and SR&ED Tax Credits
- NorthBridge Success Story: Ontario Manufacturer Leverages SR&ED Program to Compete in Automotive Industry
- Top 10 Innovations in July
- Employee Spotlight: Welcome back Vy and Ela!
- Full Archives