NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- December 1 Toronto Seminar Reminder: Leveraging Your SR&ED to Reduce Patent Application Costs
- Is a Canadian Patent Box System on the Horizon?
- Employee Spotlight- Jesse Allin
- November 2 Toronto Seminar: The Government Can Be a Source of Non-Dilutive Financing for Your Startup
- New $25M SMART Green Funding Program for Ontario SMEs
- November 2 Seminar: The Government Can Be a Source of Non-Dilutive Financing for Your Startup
- NorthBridge Summer 2016 Newsletter
- Full Archives