NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- Employee Spotlight: Welcome back Vy and Ela!
- Happy Canada Day from NorthBridge Consultants!
- BC Manufacturer Receives SR&ED Tax Credits to Advance Product Development
- Funding to Improve Employee Skills in British Columbia
- Employee Spotlight: Denis Dinella
- Success of EMC’s Food, Beverage, and Bio Sector Event in Mississauga
- Upcoming Pack-EX Toronto Trade Show
- Full Archives