NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- New CME Smart Program to be Launched December 2014
- Employee Spotlight: Jeff Mitobe
- Success Story: Creating Jobs for Canada’s Youth
- Movember 2014
- Youth Employment Fund Helps Connect Employers with Skilled Young Workers
- Happy Halloween!
- IBGP Supports Economic Growth and Job Creation in Southern Ontario
- Full Archives