NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- Happy Halloween!
- IBGP Supports Economic Growth and Job Creation in Southern Ontario
- NorthBridge Quoted in Globe And Mail Article on Intellijoint Surgical Inc.
- NorthBridge Welcomes Six New Faces
- NorthBridge 2014 Autumn Newsletter
- NorthBridge Featured in Food Quality and Safety
- Changes to the Export Market Access Program
- Full Archives