NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- Resolving claimants’ SR&ED concerns: Changes to CRA Guidelines
- Beyond Manufacturing Limits: Printing The Future
- Upcoming Seminar- Leveraging SR&ED to Reduce Patent Application Costs
- Happy Earth Day from NorthBridge!
- EMA Program: Important Notice
- Employee Spotlight: Andrew Ramos
- Top 5 Innovations in March
- Full Archives