NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- Employee Spotlight: Kyle Alkema
- NorthBridge Success Story: Ontario Manufacturer Leverages SR&ED Tax Credit to Invest in Product Development
- Happy Victoria Day from NorthBridge Consultants!
- Ontario Food Processor Qualifies for Employee Training on ERP System
- Digifest 2015- Canada’s Digital Festival
- The 2015 Federal Economic Action Plan Supports Advanced Research Funding
- The 2015 Ontario Provincial Budget: Digital Media Review
- Full Archives