NorthBridge Consultants was featured in Canadian Tooling and Machining Association’s spring 2012 edition. The article, entitled “Strengthening your SR&ED Claims with Documentation,” emphasized the importance of contemporaneous project documentation and financial documentation requirements in order to adequately support a SR&ED claim. A well-supported, clear, and concise claim is often processed faster and is less likely to be scrutinized or rejected by the CRA.
Most Recent Entries
- Smart Financing for Startups- Seminar & Networking Event in Toronto
- New Deadlines Imposed for Ontario Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit Applications
- Ontario Export Market Access Program Re-Opened
- Breakfast Seminar in Vancouver- Financing Solutions for Technology Companies
- EMC Strategic Interest Group Networking Event
- December 1 Toronto Seminar Reminder: Leveraging Your SR&ED to Reduce Patent Application Costs
- Is a Canadian Patent Box System on the Horizon?
- Full Archives