Facilitates companies to achieve an energy management standard and accelerate energy efficient investments in Canada’s industrial sector.
Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) will provide financial assistance of up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $25,000.
These may be part of the overall energy management work plan cost.
- Development of energy baseline
- Energy use assessment
- Energy performance monitoring and reporting
- Professional fees
Ineligible costs: Equipment purchases, Capital projects
Eligible industrial facility must be registered with NRCan as a CIPEC Leader, have its proposal approved by NRCan before any work begins and a company must have:
- Senior management support and commitment
- Participation of employees/consultants with experience in energy management standards (ISO, ANSI or others)
- Commitment to monitor and report on results for a specified period of time