The Eastern Ontario Development Program promotes economic development in eastern Ontario, leading to a diversified and competitive regional economy with successful businesses and prosperous communities.
Up to $100,000 per year or a maximum of 50% of the eligible costs.
Eligible Activities include:
- Business planning and business development initiatives
- R&D, marketing projects, technological enhancement initiatives
- Internship/job placement initiatives
- Trade show attendance
- Skills development and training
- Business trade opportunity development
- Economic, tourism and/or business development activities
- Innovation initiatives
- Legal commercial enterprises including individuals, corporations, partnerships, cooperatives or trusts
- Non-profit organizations including municipalities, municipal organizations, corporations, community economic development organizations, and associations
- Aboriginal organizations