A cost-sharing grant to help Ontario early-stage SMEs cover costs incurred to develop export sales in foreign markets.
50% of eligible costs up to $30,000 per project.
- Marketing Tools: development of branding-related materials, promotional materials, and electronic media
- Foreign Bidding Projects: bidding on foreign projects against foreign competition
- Market Research: research done with the goal of providing more accurate international market targeting ($5000 maximum)
- Direct Contacts: participating in international trade shows, exhibits, or fairs which are supported by third parties such as governments
- Eligible companies must be small to medium-sized with at least 3 employees. They must be manufacturers with an export mandate with goods and services currently produced in Ontario. Company must have annual sales of $300,000 to $500,000 and be currently established and operating in Ontario. Companies with annual sales over $500,000 should apply for the Export Market Access program.