A cost-sharing grant to help Canadian SMEs cover costs incurred to develop new export markets. Eligible markets include countries (and in some cases, regions) where the applicant has achieved less than $100,000 or less than 10% of the company’s total sales in that market in their last completed tax year.
75% of eligible costs up to $75,000 per project.
- Business travel costs
- Trade show exhibitions
- Market research
- Adaptation and translation of marketing materials
- Intellectual property protection
- Legal fees associated with a distribution/representation agreement
- Be a for-profit company;
- Be an incorporated legal entity or a limited liability partnership (LLP);
- Have a Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) business identifier number;
- Have a minimum of one full-time equivalent (FTE) employee and a maximum of 500 FTE employees;
- Have no less than $100,000 and no more than $100 million in annual revenue declared in Canada