AgriInnovation is a five-year, $468 million program under the Growing Forward 2 initiative to accelerate innovation by supporting R&D activities and facilitating the commercialization and/or adoption of innovative products.
Companies can receive up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $5 million as a non-repayable grant.
- Equipment directly related to a project;
- Other direct project costs.
- The innovative aspect of the proposed product, process, technology or service
- Technical feasibility and readiness for market of the innovation
- Sufficient evidence from the market to support the need and demand for the innovation
- The managerial capability to successfully complete the project
- The financial capacity to complete the project and to repay the contribution