Youth Employment Fund (YEF)
Description: The Ontario government is expanding employment opportunities to help employers find the skilled workers they need and to help young people gain job skills and experience. Employers will receive incentives to help cover the cost of wages and training for new hires when they provide a job placement of four to six months.
Funding Details: Employers can receive up to $6,800 to offset training and wage costs linked with a job placement.
Eligible Expenditures: Training and wage costs.
To be eligible for hiring incentive funding, you must:
Be licensed to operate in Ontario
Be compliant with legislation (health and safety, employment standards, etc.)
Provide job placements of four to six months in Ontario, and be covered by safety insurance
Provide job placements that do not displace current or laid-off employees.
Apprentices must be:
Between 15 and 29 years of age
Not attending school full-time and
a resident of Ontario.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With YEF and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org