Southern Ontario Fund for Investment in Innovation (SOFII)
Description: This program supports high-growth, innovative SME's in knowledge-based industries, such as IT, health biotech, software, pharmaceuticals and medical equipment in rural and urban communities in Southern Ontario.
Funding Details: Loans of $150,000 to $500,000.
Eligible Expenditures: Eligible projects encompass one of the following:
- Late stage commercialization;
- New product or service development;
- New applications or markets; or
- Development or implementation of new processes or technologies.
- Employ 50-500 employees
- Be unable to obtain adequate and reasonable financing from other lending sources
- Operate in Southern Ontario
- Demonstrate job creation/retention for Southern Ontario residents
- Provide evidence of their ability or experience to operate the business
How NorthBridge Will Assist With SOFII and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org