Description: The retrofit program provides financial incentives to encourage the replacement of existing equipment with energy efficient equipment and new control systems that will provide cash flow savings and improve efficiency.
Funding Details: For a non-lighting project a participant may receive $800/kW or $0.10/kWh. For a lighting retrofit project a participant may receive $400/kW or $0.05/kWh.
- Lighting retrofits and controls
- HVAC redesign
- Chiller replacement
- Variable speed drives
- Improvement of thermal performance of a building through measures such as increased insulation
- Implementation of new operating procedures, including the purchase and installation of equipment
Your project must be eligible for a minimum prescriptive incentive of $100 to apply. For the Engineered or Customs measures, your project must have an estimated demand reduction of greater than or equal to 1kW and/or first-year annual savings of greater than or equal to 2,000 kWh.
- Commercial spaces or buildings
- Agricultural facilities, including dairy, swine or poultry farms, greenhouses and nurseries
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the saveONenergy program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org