National Research Council - Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP)
Technical and business advisory services, including grants and funding for up to 80% of Research and Development employee salaries. IRAP's priority is the development and commercialization of innovative, technology-driven new or improved products, services, or processes in Canada
Purpose: Promote technical novelty
Amount: Up to $250,000
Coverage: Up to 80% of salary costs and 50% of subcontractor costs
Eligible Costs: Technology-driven new or improved products; processes or services in Canada
Criteria: Canadian-Controlled Private Corporation; less than 500 employees
Other Innovation Funds
Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED)
How NorthBridge Will Assist With NRC-IRAP and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com