Ontario Labour Market Partnerships
Description: Supports partnerships among employers, employer/employee associations, and community organizations to address identified labour market issues.
Funding Details: Amount awarded will vary depending on the project.
- Promote the creation of broad industry/community partnerships necessary to address labour market issues
- Assist local communities with the development of innovative strategies to prepare for future skills requirements and prevent skills shortages within new and emerging industries and organizations
- Plan for effective utilization of local human resources
- Develop and promote labour market intelligence
Eligibility Requirements: The Labour Market Partnerships program supports projects that:
- Address a labour market issue
- Include two or more partners, contributing financial or in-kind resources
- Are finite, with clear start and end dates
- Are not dependent upon future funding
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the Ontario Labour Market Partnerships program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org