Growing Forward 2 - Implementation Grant
Description: Growing Forward 2 (GF2) is a comprehensive federal-provincial-territorial initiative aimed at encouraging innovation, competitiveness, market development, and the increase of industry capacity in Canada's agri-food and agri-product sector. The Implementation grant funds the following types of projects for processors:
- Maximization of labour productivity.
- Accessing new and emerging markets, and retaining and expanding existing markets.
- Adoption of best business and leadership practices.
- Usage of energy, water, and other outputs efficiency.
- Adoption of assurance systems.
Funding Details: Up to 35% of eligible costs to a maximum of $350K.
- Costs of goods, services, supplies, and shipping/transportation costs;
- Incremental labour costs, land rental costs, equipment or machinery;
- Incremental costs for communication materials and travel;
- Costs for capital items directly related to project.
Eligibility Requirements: Must demonstrate:
- Currently and actively engaged and directly involved with the processing, modification, and/or transformation of agricultural commodities, food, beverage, or agricultural-based dioproducts in Ontario;
- Must file business and/or farm income tax returns in Ontario;
- New agri-product processors, with less than 2 years of income tax filings, are NOT eligible for this funding.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the AgriInnovation Program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com