Growing Forward 2
Description: Growing Forward 2 focuses investments on strategic initiatives in innovation, competitiveness and market development in the Agriculture and Agri-Food industry.
Funding Details: Cost-shared investments in innovation, competitiveness and market development.
Eligible Expenditures: Federal Growing Forward 2 activities will fall under three program areas: innovation, competitiveness and market development.
- Research Accelerating Innovation;
- Industry-led Research & Development (R&D) and Knowledge Transfer; and,
- Enabling Commercialization and Adoption helping to position Canada as a world leader in innovation investment.
- Facilitating Sector Capacity
- Fostering Business Development
- Instituting Regulatory Facilitation and Modernization
- Breaking Down Trade Barriers;
- Building Up Market Success;
- Supporting Industry Leadership to Seize New Markets; and,
- Supporting Assurance Systems.
Eligibility Requirements: N/A
Ontario Programming for Processors
How NorthBridge Will Assist With Growing Forward 2 and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com