Going Global Innovation (GGI) - Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (FAITC)
Description: Pays expenses for Canadian researchers to meet with R&D players in foreign countries for collaboration.
Funding Details: Up to 75% of the eligible project costs with minimum of $5,000 and maximum of $75,000.
- Travel and related costs
- Other non-research expenses, such as meeting costs up to a maximum of $1,000 when held outside of Canada; Participation at targeted exhibitions and conferences; Pursuit of large scale projects; Development of legal documentation to solidify partnership; Translation services up to a maximum of $3,000; Photocopies or printed material, up to a maximum of $500.
Eligibility Requirements: Eligible beneficiaries are Canadian researchers from private companies, universities and non-government research centres.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the GGI - FAITC fund and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org