Fednor Youth Internship Program
Description: FedNor supports youth internships to promote youth employment while assisting small businesses in their operations.
Funding Details: 50% of salary, benefit, and training costs up to $27,500 for hiring recent post-secondary grads in a full-time position for up to 12 months.
Eligible Expenditures: Funding covers salary, employee benefits, training costs, and related travel expenditures.
Eligibility Requirements: Company must be situated in Northern Ontario, and have fewer than 500 employees, and be able to provide the most recent year-end financial statements. Candidates being considered for a youth internship must:
Be unemployed or underemployed youth (persons aged 30 and under);
Have graduated within the last three years with a degree, diploma or certificate from a recognized post-secondary institution;
Be legally entitled to work in Canada;
Have not previously participated as a youth intern in FedNor's Northern Ontario Development Program or in any other federal or provincial internship program with pay for a period of six months or more; and
Not be related to the directors, officers or managers of the organization.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the FedNor Youth Internship program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org