NODP - Northern Ontario Development Program, Business Growth and Competitiveness Stream
Description: The program's goal is to encourage economic growth, diversification, job creation and self-reliant communities in Northern Ontario. Offers three funding programs: Innovation, Business Growth and Competitiveness, and Community Economic Development.
Funding Details: Generally, FedNor will support up to 33 percent of eligible capital and up to 50 percent of eligible non-capital expenditures in the form of repayable contributions. Youth internships are non-repayable.
Eligible Expenditures: Capital costs, including servicing of industrial lands, leasehold improvements, machinery and equipment. Non-capital costs, such as professional fees, costs related to business management training, dissemination of results, marketing costs, participation at trade shows, travel expenses, direct labour costs.
- Company has fewer than 500 employees located in an eligible region in Northern Ontario
- SMEs that are unlikely to obtain financing because the risk is too high
- Businesses including corporations, partnerships, co-operatives, proprietorships, trusts
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the NODP - Northern Ontario Development Program
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com