Fed Dev Ontario - Advanced Manufacturing Fund (AMF)
Description: AMF promotes continued growth of Ontario's advanced manufacturing sector by supporting efforts to develop cutting-edge technologies and large-scale activities that will improve processes and increase productivity, establish clusters or global supply chains and collaborate with private sector, and research and post-secondary institutions.
Funding Details: Repayable funding of $10 million to $20 million per project or 50% of eligible project costs. Projects seeking more than $20 million may be considered. Applicants must provide evidence of industry support for at least 50 percent of the remaining project costs.
Eligible Expenditures: Direct eligible costs for project activities may include: Labour, Expertise, Non-capital, Capital
Eligibility Requirements: Established for-profit businesses located in Ontario that are incorporated in Canada. Eligible manufacturing firms are:
Undertaking manufacturing and research and development (R&D) activities in Ontario;
Undertaking manufacturing activities in Ontario; and
Conducting R&D in Ontario, but not manufacturing in Ontario.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With AMF and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org