Export Market Access (EMA)
Description: A cost-sharing grant to help Ontario SMEs cover costs incurred to develop export sales in foreign markets.
Funding Details: 50% of eligible costs up to $30,000 per project.
- Marketing Tools: development of branding-related materials, promotional materials, and electronic media
- Foreign Bidding Projects: bidding on foreign projects against foreign competition
- Market Research: research done with the goal of providing more accurate international market targeting ($5000 maximum)
- Direct Contacts: participating in international trade shows, exhibits, or fairs which are supported by third parties such as governments
Eligibility Requirements: Eligible companies must be small to medium-sized with 5 to 500 employees. They must be manufacturers with an export mandate with goods and services currently produced in Ontario. Company must have minimum annual sales of $500,000 and be currently established and operating in Ontario. Companies with annual sales between $300,000 and $500,000 should apply to the Early Stage Exporters program.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With EMA and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org