ecoENERGY Efficiency for Industry
Description: Facilitates companies to achieve an energy management standard and accelerate energy efficient investments in Canada's industrial sector.
Funding Details: Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) will provide financial assistance of up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $25,000.
Eligible Expenditures: These may be part of the overall energy management work plan cost.
Ineligible costs: Equipment purchases, Capital projects
- Development of energy baseline
- Energy use assessment
- Energy performance monitoring and reporting
- Professional fees
Eligibility Requirements: Eligible industrial facility must be registered with NRCan as a CIPEC Leader, have its proposal approved by NRCan before any work begins and a company must have:
- Senior management support and commitment
- Participation of employees/consultants with experience in energy management standards (ISO, ANSI or others)
- Commitment to monitor and report on results for a specified period of time
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the ecoENERGY Efficiency for Industry program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com