Eastern Ontario Development Program (EODP)
Description: The Eastern Ontario Development Program promotes economic development in eastern Ontario, leading to a diversified and competitive regional economy with successful businesses and prosperous communities.
Funding Details: Up to $100,000 per year or a maximum of 50% of the eligible costs.
Eligible Expenditures: Eligible Activities include:
- Business planning and business development initiatives
- R&D, marketing projects, technological enhancement initiatives
- Internship/job placement initiatives
- Trade show attendance
- Skills development and training
- Business trade opportunity development
- Economic, tourism and/or business development activities
- Innovation initiatives
Eligibility Requirements: Must be:
- Legal commercial enterprises including individuals, corporations, partnerships, cooperatives or trusts
- Non-profit organizations including municipalities, municipal organizations, corporations, community economic development organizations, and associations
- Aboriginal organizations
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the Eastern Ontario Development Program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com