Connect Canada Internship
Description: Matches graduate students and post-doctoral fellows with private-sector host companies (industry partner) for research internships.
Funding Details: $10,000, funded equally between the industry partner and Connect Canada.
Eligible Expenditures: To participate in the Connect Canada program, an organization must be a for-profit private sector company operating in Canada who derives revenues from the sale of products and services.
- Funding is stackable, allowing industry partners and academic researchers to leverage other sources of funding.
Internships are four-to-six month placements, with at least 50% of the intern's time spent at the industry partner's facilities.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the Connect Canada Internship and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com