Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) SMART Green
Description: The SMART Green program will provide funding to manufacturers in Ontario to reduce Greenhouse gas emissions while improving their energy productivity.
Funding Details: SMART Green will reimburse 50% of eligible projects costs, up to a maximum of $200,000 as a non-repayable grant. This program will support approximately 110 projects in Ontario.
Eligible Expenditures: SMART Green will support projects that will reduce Greenhouse gas emissions such as upgrades to process/production equipment that achieve productivity improvements. Improvements must be associated to a manufacturing process and does not apply to "comfort" upgrades (i.e. lighting, heating and cooling that is not related to production). Projects that do not demonstrate reductions in greenhouse gas emissions will not be eligible for funding. GHG reduction on a gross or per unit basis is required for all projects to be eligible for funding.
Eligibility Requirements: Sample projects include but are not limited to-
- Boiler right-sizing and load management
- Lighting Retrofits
- Automated temperature control
- Energy management
- High-efficiency ovens, dryers, furnaces
- Warehouse loading dock seals
- Solar walls
- High-Efficiency Heating Units
How NorthBridge Will Assist With CME SMART Green and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com