Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ)
Description: Canada Summer Jobs is a Government of Canada initiative that provides funding to help employers create summer job opportunities for students.
Funding Details: Public-sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees are eligible for up to 50% of the provincial/territorial minimum hourly wage. The maximum contribution will normally be for a value no greater than $300,000 per employer per province/territory.
Eligible Expenditures: Wages of students between the ages of 15 and 30.
Eligibility Requirements: Canadian not-for-profit organizations, public-sector employers and small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees. Must be a current student planning on continuing education in the fall.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With CSJ and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org