Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit (AJCTC)
Description: The AJCTC is a non-refundable tax credit equal to 10% of the eligible salaries and wages payable to eligible apprentices in respect to employment after May 1, 2006.
Funding Details: Non-refundable tax credit of 10% of eligible salaries and wages payable to eligible apprentices to a maximum of $2,000 per year for each eligible apprentice.
In addition, any unused credit may be carried back three years and carried forward 20 years.
Eligible Expenditures: Eligible salaries and wages payable to eligible apprentices.
Eligibility Requirements: Prescribed trade includes the trades currently listed as Red Seal Trades. For more information, see the Interprovincial Standards Red Seal Program.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With AJCTC and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com