AgriMarketing Program (Market Development Stream)
Description: To promote industry competitiveness in domestic and export markets, Market Development will provide funding through an application process to support industry-led efforts that:
- Expand key export and domestic markets;
- Increase capacity to respond to consumer preferences and emerging food trends; and
- Promote awareness and increase sales of Canadian products.
Funding Details: Maximum of $50,000 per year (50% of total eligible costs such as administration, salaries/benefits, contracted services, travel, capital costs and other direct project costs)
Eligible Expenditures: Development and implementation of market development and branding strategies, industry-wide branding, promotion and advertising including in-store and food service promotions, incoming, outgoing and exploratory missions, trade fairs/shows,market research, technical training for buyers about Canadian products and product handling, industry-to-industry trade advocacy, technical support services, export capacity building.
Eligibility Requirements: Eligible applicants must:
- Be legal entities capable of entering into a legally binding agreement.
- Small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the AgriMarketing program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com