AgriMarketing Program (Assurance Systems Stream)
Description: Assurance Systems will provide funding to support the development of Canadian national assurance systems or standards and their related tools, such as food safety systems, animal and plant health surveillance systems, market attribute/quality standards and traceability systems.
Funding Details: The approved funding amount for each eligible Assurance Systems project will be determined as part of the application review process; however, the maximum AAFC contribution normally will not exceed $1,000,000 per project.
- Contracted Services
- Other Direct Project Costs
Eligibility Requirements: Not-for-profit industry organizations operating on a national basis along the Canadian agriculture and agri-food value chain.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the AgriMarketing program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com