AgriInnovation Program - Research and Development Stream (Grant)
Description: AgriInnovation is a five-year, $468 million program under the Growing Forward 2 initiative to accelerate innovation by supporting R&D activities and facilitating the commercialization and/or adoption of innovative products.
Funding Details: Companies can receive up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $5 million as a non-repayable grant.
- Equipment directly related to a project;
- Other direct project costs.
Eligibility Requirements: Must demonstrate:
- The innovative aspect of the proposed product, process, technology or service
- Technical feasibility and readiness for market of the innovation
- Sufficient evidence from the market to support the need and demand for the innovation
- The managerial capability to successfully complete the project
- The financial capacity to complete the project and to repay the contribution
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the AgriInnovation Program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: email@example.com