AgriInnovation Program - Enabling Commercialization Stream (Loan)
Description: AgriInnovation is a five-year, $468 million program under the Growing Forward 2 initiative to accelerate innovation by supporting R&D activities and facilitating the commercialization and/or adoption of innovative products.
Funding Details: Up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $10 million (interest-free loan) for commercialization or adoption, up to $2 million (interest-free loan) for pre-commercial demonstration.
- Capital assets;
- Construction or facility expansion;
- Training and marketing;
- Direct project costs.
Eligibility Requirements: Must demonstrate:
- increased revenues or decreased operating costs in the agricultural sector;
- increased demand for primary agriculture and/or agri-based inputs;
- increased employment in the sector.
How NorthBridge Will Assist With the AgriInnovation Program and Other Funding Programs
NorthBridge has over 20 years of experience assisting companies with government funding programs. We will:
- Listen and discuss past, present and future project activities.
- Research and identify the appropriate and optimal government grant, tax incentive, loans, as well as private financing opportunities.
- Take a hands-on approach to the application process and address relevant program objectives and criteria.
- Become an in-house project manager for all types of government funding.
- Interview the key employees and ask specific questions in order to make the right funding decisions.
- Assist in writing the application and preparing all supporting documentation.
- Assist with government reporting requirements.
To arrange for a free, no obligation consultation with one of our government funding experts contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org